Data controller and owner
Kollectiv Studio Limited.
Registered Office: Camden Lock, South Dock Road, Ringsend, Dublin 4.
Registered in Ireland No: 655860.
Director: J Freeley
What data do we collect?
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes name and company.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Project Data includes project information and timelines.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- To follow up on requests we have received directly through email or phone enquiries.
- To assist us in providing services to you.
- To ensure our contractual obligations are met (eg. projects are delivered and invoiced appropriately).
Are we going to share data with third parties?
We do not share, sell, rent or trade your information with third parties. Requests for recommendations or referrals are shared only with prior consent.
How do we store your data?
Kollectiv Studio Limited is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. We have validated that all 3rd party vendors that we use internally are GDPR compliant.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
What are your data protection rights?
Kollectiv Studio Limited would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Kollectiv Studio Limited for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Kollectiv Studio Limited correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Kollectiv Studio Limited to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Kollectiv Studio Limited erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Kollectiv Studio Limited restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Kollectiv Studio Limited processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Kollectiv Studio Limited transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
No personal data is collected on our website – we can see who visits the site and what pages you have visited but we cannot personally identify you from this information.
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time. If we decide to change our Policy, we will post those changes to this Policy and any other places we deem appropriate, so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will amend the published date on the web page in question.
Last Updated: 11/05/2023
© Kollectiv Studio Limited.
Registered company number: 655860